A short 6-hour hike to the green meadows of Surmarg from Pahalgam, surrounded by dense pine forest with the views of snow-capped peaks.
- A trek or call it a day hike of 6 KM from Pahalgam.
- Easy trek perfect for even newbies of trekking.
- Company of a trek leader during the course of the trek.
Surmarg is an eye-catching meadow, located just 10 KM away from Pahalgam. The dense pine forest that gives the green carpet look to the meadow provides a contrasting hue to snow-capped peaks of the surrounding mountains. One of the best tourist place to visit in Pahalgam, a voyage to the meadow is truly a treat for the senses. Additionally, Surmarg is also an ideal campsite for trekkers who want to move further up to Bajmarg. Accessible through by walk or ponies from Pahalgam, this off-beaten track of Jammu and Kashmir tourism offers panoramic sights of the town and Lidder Valley.
- Your guide for the day trek will come and meet you at your hotel address in Pahalgam by 10:00 AM.
- You will begin your day with a meet and greet and a hike from Pahalgam to Surmarg.
- Your hike will be of 6 KM one way, you will be witnessing a few Bakrawallas shelter on the way to Surmarg.
- The vast expanse of lush green meadow in Surmarg is a sight to gaze at. You may have your lunch there is Surmarg or on the way back.
- After spending a good part of the afternoon amongst the nature in the beautiful Pahalgam valley, start your journey back to Pahalgam town and end your adventurous day.